Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) is one of the reputed state exams to get admission in various streams of study, including engineering, management, pharmacy, etc. You must have the sound knowledge of complete procedure of counseling as well as few tricks you must know to ease this procedure. And these tips are as follows:
- The counseling schedule is organized in multiple phases.
- There is a defined file size for document uploading.
- Counseling would hold only for government colleges.
- Before preceding the counseling schedule, you have to register yourself.
- During the seat confirmation, students have to pay fee and this paid fee will be adjust in the total course fee.
- During the selection of course and college student must choose more than one options. It’s better to have multiple options with this you can defend yourself from skipping the sears.
- For the registration step, you need few things and these are Application number and password.
- The required scanned copies of documents include Admit card, 12th class certificate and mark sheet, residential certificate, rural area certificate (If Is it), Character certificate, medical fitness, etc.
- Counseling 2017 fee for General and OBC was 20,000 and for SC and ST candidates it was 12,000. The mode of payment can be credit card, debit card and Internet banking.
- The allotment of the seats depends on the availability and merit of the student.
In brief, the result of UPSEE 2017 counseling 5th (final) phase is out and students have enrolled their names for their selected courses in shortlisted colleges. The information provided here might be a great help for the aspirants in 2018 as the procedure remains almost the same. Maybe the variation can be seen in dates and fee structure next year. Keep checking with us with the latest updates of UPSEE.