Engineering has become a way to well-settled career today. Numerous students give engineering exams today without taking care of the any adverse situation they face in their lives. Unlike earlier time, now there are various entrance exams for engineering which are infinite opportunities to them for their better future.
These exams are:
- JEE Main – The course was previously known as AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination). Class 12th passed out candidates are eligible for this examination.
- JEE Advanced – One who passes JEE mains is eligible for JEE Advanced examination. It is considered to be the toughest engineering entrance exam in India.
- GATE – It is the best gateway for those aspirants seeking admission in post graduate engineering courses.
- BITSAT – It is as tough as JEE Advanced test. It is conducted through online mode.
- VITEEE – For this entrance exam, a candidate needs to secure 60% in PCM/PCB in class 12th
- WBJEE – This exam is considered to be a speed evaluation test, rather than in-depth intellectual knowledge of the concept.
- SRMJEEE – It is an entrance exam for providing admissions in UG engineering & health science courses.
- MHTCET – It gives an entry into many engineering colleges in Maharashtra. This entrance exam is at under graduate level.
- KCET – It is an admission test for various reputed colleges in Karnataka. It requires only 45% marks in PCM in class 12th.
- AP EAMCET – It is an admission test for engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
- UPSEE – This entrance exam is conducted by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University for taking admission in many courses, including engineering courses.
- KIITEE – Eligibility criteria for this entrance exam is 60% in PCM in class 12th & from last year it has become a computer based test which will be held online.
- AEEE – It is conducted for admissions in B.Tech degree courses offered by its various campuses.
- COMEDK – This is a state level examination for admission in engineering & medical degree courses.
- MU OET- This test is also conducted online & eligibility criteria are 50% marks in PCM in class 12th.
This is the list of 15 entrance exams which are giving a chance for a wonderful future.