AP PGECET Stands for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. The AP PGECET is administrated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on the behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is a state level entrance exam from which candidate can get admission in PG courses of engineering, pharmacy, and planning courses. Before filling the application form, candidates must check complete details of upcoming AP – PGECET 2018 entrance exam. In this article, all aspirants will get complete details about application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, fee mode syllabus, etc.
Official website: http://www.appgecet.org
COMPLETE DETAILS: APPLICATION FORM
Candidates can fill the application form from the first week of March 2018 via online mode. Candidates are suggested to fill form carefully because no correction will be provided later. All the candidates need to upload the scanned recent photograph (size less than 40 kb) and signature in jpg/jpeg format. It is advised to submit the application form before due date as no applications will be accepted after that. After submission of form, intimation message will send to candidates on their phone no. or email id. Take a printout of application form for further references.
Note: GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are exempted to apply for AP PGECET 2018. Separate admission notification will be released for such candidates.
Applicants can pay fee at any AP online center and also payment through debit card/credit card/net banking. The fee details of different category are mentioned below
SC/ST 300/ –
- Applicants can download their admit card via visiting official website of AP PGECET
- AP PGECET admit card for 2018 examinations will also be sent to candidates probably in the month of May 2018.
- Candidate, in order to download admit card, need to log-in to their entering Application Number & Password.
- NATIONALITY: Indian
- Domicile certificate of AP (ANDHRA PRADESH)
- Candidates also must satisfy the Local and Non-Local requirements.
- Qualifying B.E/B.Tech to apply for PG programme
- Pharma qualified with recognized university
- Passed at least 55% in pharmacy courses
- For SC/ST passed at least 45%
- For engineering courses required at least 45% marks
- For SC/ST 40%marks required
EXAM PATTERN 2018
- Number of papers 14
- Type of Questions: Objective
- of questions 120
- Total marks: 120
- Language: English
- Time duration: 2hrs
NOTE: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. No negative marking.
How to Check the Result?
Please visit the official website of AP PGECET to check result. Procedure to check the result is given below:
- Then on a home page, you will get a link related to Result of AP PGECET.
- Click on the recent AP PGECET Result related link given on the homepage.
- Enter credentials such as Exam Roll No., Application No. & DOB carefully
- After entering the details, you need to select the course for which you wish to check the result.
- Verify the details and if the details are accurate then Proceed to click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On submitting the required information, the students will be able to see the AP PGECET Result with complete details.
- The candidates can download the result for future reference as well
|Release of notification||1st week of March 2018|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||4th week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of May 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of May 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of downloading the admit card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week of June 2018|
The Counselling procedure of AP PGECET 2018 will be scheduled in the month of June 2018 onwards after the declaration of The AP PGECET Result. All those aspirants who successfully qualify Exam with 25% marks of the total marks will be eligible to appear in the Counselling Process. Candidates should attend the counseling process with original documents. During Counselling Procedure, the aspirants have to pay non-refundable fees Rs 1000/- and Rs 500 for SC/ST category, before the document verification process.
Some tips & tricks to crack the entrance exam:
- Make a timetable and stick to it
- Ask teachers which writer’s book is best for this exam
- With the help of internet download sample papers
- Which topic you have not clear, you seek guidance
- Make small notes, list of formulas
- Mock test helps in eliminating the exam
- Stay positive