Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University organized examination of IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) every year.
To get admission in different courses, University conducts a series of Common Entrance Test (CET). The common Entrance test is first step to get admission in UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Applications, Medical, Dental etc offered by the Indraprastha University.
A candidate who wants admission in GGSIPU affiliated colleges must need to qualify entrance exams for the respected courses. According to NEET score admission into undergraduate or postgraduate or super specialty medical courses is possible.
IPU CET Exam Dates 2018
|Events||Last date for submission of application form||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Last week of March 2018||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018|
|MA (English)||Last week of March 2018||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018|
|LLB||Last week of March 2018||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||Last week of March 2018||Last week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018|
|B-Tech||Last week of March 2018||Last week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018|
|B. Com (Hons.)||Last week of March 2018||Last week of April 2018||Third week of May 2018|
|BBA||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|MBA||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|B.Voc||Third week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|BCA||Third week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|B.Ed.||Third week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|B.Ed. (Special Education)||Third week of April 2018||Third week of May 2018||First week of June 2018|
|BAMS||Third week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|BHMS||Third week of April 2018||Third week of May 2018||First week of June 2018|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||Third week of April 2018||Third week of May 2018||First week of June 2018|
IPU CET 2018 Application Form
- IPU CET 2018 application form will be available in the last week of January 2018.
- The University will release the application form through online mode.
- Candidates can apply for one more than one course by submitting separate application form for that.
- To fill the application form, Firstly candidates must register themselves by entering their name, mobile number, email ID, gender, date of birth and course.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the University.
Candidates must carefully read all the instructions given before beginning the application procedure. Must go through the steps given below to apply for IPU CET 2018:
- Visit the official website of IP University i.e. ipu.ac.in
- Click on the link “IPU CET 2018 Registration”.
- Select the exam category from the given choices.
- Enter the required credentials i.e. personal details and academic details.
- Upload photograph and signatures of file size less than 80 kb. The File must be in .JPG, .JPEG or, .GIF format.
- Select the course and Test center.
- Check all the details and click on ‘submit’.
- On your registered email id, a system generated log in id and password will be sent.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000, thereafter and save the application form.
- Take the print out of IPU CET 2018 Application Form for further reference.
Eligibility Criteria of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University:
For more knowledge, the candidate is requested to read full eligibility criteria of IPU CET.
|MBA & Allied Programmes||
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2018
- Method of Examination: The test paper for all CETs will be conducted in offline mode.
- Question Paper Type: The questions paper will be of objective type (M.A. (English) will have essay type questions and M.Phil. (English) is of subjective type).
- Number of Questions: All CETs will contain 150 questions (except B-Tech Biotechnology which will contain 200 questions. Also, the paper-1 of M.Phil. will contain 100 objective type questions).
- Medium of Question Paper: The medium of question paper will be English (Except B.Ed. for which paper medium is English as well as Hindi).
- Exam Duration: The test will be of 2 hours 30 minutes (except B-Tech Biotechnology (3 hours)).
- Negative Marking: Negative marking of 1 marks will be done for each incorrect answer.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be credited with 4 marks.
How to Prepare for GGSIPU:
Here, we are highlighting some tips on how to prepare for GGSIPU:
- Students must gather all the essential information about GGSIPU including syllabus and exam pattern.
- Lots of study material are available online and offline for GGSIPU preparation. Candidates can refer best books for their exam preparation.
- Manage your time effectively.
- Take proper sleep.
- Revise all the important topics before going for the exam.
- Practice previous years question papers to get the idea about the type of question paper.
- Try to attempt all the questions. The questions should not be left as there will be no negative marking in the examination.