Candidates, who qualified the UPSEE 2017 exam, were invited to join the UPSEE counseling 2017. It is conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Utter Pradesh, Lucknow. The counseling had started after announcing the result of UPSEE 2017. And the seat allotment result of UPSEE counseling 2017 round 5 was already announced on 31st July 2017. Here you will get the things, which you should know about the UPSEE counseling 2017. It includes the counseling procedure and documents you are required at the time of counseling.
These are documents should be presented by candidate for the centralized verification procedure of UPSEE counseling 2017:-
- Admit card of UPSEE 2017
- Certificate of 12th class and Mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate (after the date of 1st April 2017)
- Medical fitness certificate
- GDDA certificate (if applicable)
- Sub category certificate (for the candidates who belonged to Physically handicap category/ Armed Forces/ Freedom Fighter)
- Income certificate (for economically weaker candidates)
- Rural Weightage certificate
Here you can check the complete schedule of UPSEE counseling 2017:-
- Registration and payment of registration fee – The candidates need to pay the counseling fee to apply for the UPSEE counseling. It is Rs. 20,000 for General and OBC candidates while SC/ ST candidates are required to pay Rs. 12,000.
- Document uploading and its verification at centralized verification center – After paying the registration fee, this is the most important step to be followed by the candidate. Otherwise student will not be eligible for seat allotment. The document verification is called on the basis of rank of students. This document verification process takes place via online mode.
- Choice filling – The candidates can fill as many choices as they want, according to college and courses. This step is also online.
- Choice locking – Candidate can lock their choice by logging in their ID on link of choice filling.
- Seat allotment result – After completing the choice filling and locking procedure, candidates can check the seat allotment result on the official website of UPSEE.
- Seat Confirmation – Once the seat allotment is done, now candidates should confirm their seats and at that time, they can decide to leave it too.
- Download the Provisional allotment letter and report at the institute – After confirming the seat, a student needs to report in the college with allotment letter within the specified time period.
This is how the UPSEE counseling takes place every year. This information will prove to be really fruitful for the next-year aspirants.