IIFT stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade and is a renowned name when it comes to top-ranked business schools of India. The institution offers MBA in International Business (IB) so to extend the scope of foreign trade management opportunities for the students. Opportunity seekers, who are looking forward to be aspiring International Business executives in upcoming years, need to appear in IIFT entrance exam 2018. According to organization’s latest update, the IIFT 2018 exams are going to be held on February month. Candidates can avail information of upcoming entrance exams like, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Cards, and Exam Dates, etc. from here.
Complete Details: IIFT Registration 2018
Registration for IIFT 2018 exam is now open and candidates can apply for the same till 15th September (Revised Date). Candidates can fill application forms via two methods either online or offline. Below mentioned both ways:
- To apply online / Online Registration Process
Candidates must need to register themselves over IIFT website before applying for 2018 entrance exams. After registration, Candidate is being asked to fill his/her basic information and application number will generate and sent on submitted Email-id. Candidates need to enter that application number along with password and mail id used at the time of registering on website. Soon a “successful registration” mail will be sent to same mail id which indicates your application is being submitted. Afterward, payment has to be done via Online Payment Gateway or Demand Draft.
Documents Needed For Online Registration:
- A scanned copy of their photograph with less than 50 KB in size and must be in .JPG format.
- Scanned copy of their signature precisely on white background and size should be less than 50KB.
- To make online payment, you need a valid Credit / Debit card (Master/ VISA).
- To pay via Demand Draft, keep the requisite amount of DD ready with you.
- To apply offline / Offline Registration Process
Candidates can purchase application form directly by paying at any IIFT counter or by sending DD of requisite amount along with the “Request Application” mentioning the postal address where application form will come. Though, the last date for offline registration has not been declared yet. Applicants can buy brochure along with application form from IIFT Counter at all working days i.e. Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM. For offline procedure, all the enclosures should be sent to this destined address via registered post/speed post/courier:
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016.
Ph. 011-2685 7908
Documents Needed For Offline Registration:
- Demand Draft should contain candidate’s name & address at the back side and filled in favor of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable at NEW DELHI.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC (non-creamy layer) categories have to attach requisite self-attested Category Certificate.
- Two adhesive stickers/ name slips (not envelop) stating your address for sending the brochure and application form.
Once you are done with filling the application form. Next step is to pay the fee for your entrance exam application. Depending on various categories, IIFT authorities has set this fee slot mentioned below:
General/OBC candidates Rs 1550
SC/ST/PH candidates Rs 775
Foreign National/NRI US$ 80 (INR Rs 4500)
IIFT has defined some eligibility criteria which is the requirement for applicants who are about to opt the IIFT entrance exam 2018. Before applying for the application process, applicants must ensure the selected criteria mentioned below:
- IIFT authorities have not described any fixed age limit to appear in entrance exams.
- Candidates from both India as well as foreign nationals can give entrance exam of IIFT.
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree qualifying with at least 50% marks in any course.
- Those candidates who are still in last year of their discipline can also apply for the exam. Such candidates have to submit the proof of requisite qualification by October 7, 2018.
IIFT is an offline exam with almost 123 multiple choice questions which candidate will have to attempt within duration of two hours. The exam paper is in English language only and consists of five different sections such as English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis. Each section have questions of marking .5 to 1 depends on format.
Key Strategy: If any candidate is looking for quick trick to excel in IIFT 2018 exams then each question should given equal time of 80 seconds.
As per recent declarations made by IIFT authorities, 2018 entrance exam will be held on following cities:
|· Coimbatore||· Jamshedpur||· Ahmedabad|
|· Dehradun||· Kochi||· Allahabad|
|· Delhi||· Kolkata||· Bangalore|
|· Guwahati||· Lucknow||· Bhubaneshwar|
|· Hyderabad||· Mumbai||· Chandigarh|
|· Indore||· Nagpur||· Chennai|
|· Jaipur||· Visakhapatnam|
Applicants should take printout of IIFT admit card and bring at least one document for identity proof while moving forward for examination center.
IIFT Admit Card
- Applicants can download their admit card via visiting official website of IIFT.
- IIFT admit card for 2018 examinations will also be sent to candidates through post in the first or second week of November’17
In order to download admit card, candidates need to log-in to their IIFT account by entering Application Number & Password.